- 3.1 How do I add a new patient?
- 3.2 How do I add a new family member or link existing patients together as a family?
- 3.3 How do I add insurance to a patient record?
- 3.4 RX in the patient window
- 3.5 Family and Individual Balances in the Patient Window
- 3.6 Images (Supercontainer on older versions)
- 3.7 How do I track and thank referred patients?
- 3.8 How do I renew a patient's medication RX?
- 3.9 How do I use the OD Link entrance forms?
- 3.10 How do I use iPad for patient registration?
- 3.11 How do I find and combine duplicate patients?
- 3.12 How do I set up my ipad?
- 3.13 How do I use OD Link's Task System?
- 3.14 Assign a patient portal when making an appointment
- 4.1 How do I make an appointment?
- 4.2 How do I organize my schedule and appointment slots?
- 4.3 How do I confirm, delete, move, no show or arrive appointments?
- 4.4 How do I print the schedule and entrance forms from the calendar?
- 4.5 How do I know where the patient is in the office?
- 4.6 How do I duplicate a list of appointments?
- 4.7 How do I find, delete, or change a list of appointments?
- 4.8 How do I change the Dr or mark the Dr off in the calendar?
- 4.9 How do I duplicate a appointment time
- 7.1 How do I change my prices?
- 7.2 How do I find, edit or add to my contact lens FEES?
- 7.3 How do I add progressive lenses?
- 7.4 How do I update or import ITEMS from the web link or email?
- 7.5 How do I add a brand new item/fee?
- 7.6 How do I use My Codes?
- 7.7 How do I customize my Add-On list?
- 7.8 Calendar this year vs next year
- 8.1 How do I create a transaction?
- 8.2 How do I enter a contact lens code in transactions?
- 8.3 How do I order trial contact lenses for a patient?
- 8.4 How can the doctor recommend lens options?
- 8.5 How do I track orders?
- 8.6 How do I collect a payment and schedule a call back?
- 8.7 How do I record a refund on a transaction with a patient credit?
- 8.8 How do I transfer patient credit(s)?
- 8.9 How do I correct Rx errors: update an existing Transaction or switch to Rx2?
- 8.10 How do I summarize multiple receipts?
- 8.11 How do I run a daysheet at the end of the day?
- 8.12 How do I accept a single credit card payment for multiple patients?
- 8.13 How do I run credit cards with OD LInk?
- 8.14 How do I schedule and manage call backs?
- 10.1 How do I add a Claim?
- 10.2 How does the INSURANCE CREDIT work?
- 10.3 How do I send claims electronically?
- 10.4 How do I add a facility to a claim?
- 10.5 How do I use the Vision Insurance tool?
- 10.6 How do I post insurance payments?
- 10.7 How do I post insurance payments for multiple patients on one check?
- 10.8 How do I file DMERC insurance claims?
- 10.9 How do I submit PQRI for Medicare?
- 10.10 How do I find patient balance or bills to print, email or export?
- 10.11 How do I summarize adjustment data?
- 10.12 How do I evaluate profit and loss including material costs?
- 10.13 How do I track claims not paid?
- 10.14 How do I find claims submitted by month?
- 10.15 How much did I get paid by insurance?
- 10.16 How do I find total collected by provider?
- 10.17 How do I run a sales tax report?
- 10.18 PQRS 2016
- 10.19 How to successfully navigate MIPS with OD Link
- 10.20 How do I find claims by submit date or by paid date?
- 10.21 Biggest Spender
- 11.1 How do I add an Exam and complete the EMR (EHR)?
- 11.2 How do I use exam templates in OD Link?
- 11.3 How do I customize my final Rx?
- 11.4 Medicare exams
- 11.5 How do I create an EXAM Report?
- 11.6 How do I modify my diagnosis list?
- 11.7 How do I create Exam Surgical Reports?
- 11.8 How do I prescribe medication in OD Link?
- 11.9 e-Prescribing
- 11.10 How do I track glaucoma?
- 11.11 How do I dictate in OD Link?
- 11.12 How do I password protect an exam report?
- 11.13 How do I make changes in the exam record and push them into the transaction?
- 11.14 How do I look at previous values in the exam file?
- 11.15 How do I customize my diagnose list?
- 11.16 How do I add a scanned signature to my RX?
- 11.17 How do I separate Eyewear history from Medical history?
- 12.1 How do I find reports on what has been sold?
- 12.2 How do I create my own report?
- 12.3 How do I manually find data with no assigned reports?
- 12.4 How do I compare 99XXX codes with 92XXX codes?
- 12.5 How do I sort a patient list of a related table (labs, meds, allergies, or problems)?
- 12.6 How do I find patients who only got exams or only got materials?
- 12.7 How do I flag records or find flagged records?
- 12.8 How do I change the value of many records at once?
- 12.9 How do I run reports on the fly?
- 12.10 How do I omit records from a found set?
- 12.11 How do I isolate transactions that are part of a flagged set of patients?
- 12.12 How many patients?
- 12.13 How do I find transactions with exams only?
Jun 17, 2014
Our help line number is 801-913-9199. After hours call 801-913-6530.
Older training videos are at odlink.com/video