How do I use the OD Link entrance forms?
OD Link has entrance forms specific to the reason for the office visit. When the data on the form is entered into OD Link, the information auto links to the Patient Window and the Exam Window. The forms are mapped to the reason for visit (New Patient, Routine, Medicare, Contact Lens Visit, Red Eye, Glasses Check, Floaters, Follow-Up for Cataract, Follow-UP for Lasik, and Lasik Pre-op).
OD Link Home Page
Print the entrance forms.
Today's calendar will open.
1. Review the "For" column. Ensure there is a reason for each visit. If the patient has Medicare, the Medicare form includes Medicare requirements.
2. If you do not want a patent's entrance form to print, click in the "N" box for "No Forms."
3. Click "Print Forms."
4. To view Fred's Patient Window for details, click the blue detail icon.
Note: Forms will print in groups of the same type of form not in appointment order.
Open the Entrance Form
Record Entrance Form information
The entrance form will show any information OD Link currently has for the patient. Any changes made on this form will automatically update in the Patient Window and Exam Window.
1. Click in changes
2. Click "all no" then make changes
3. Enter meds
4. Click the "+" on the Signature line to electronically capture that the patient signed the paper copy.
5. Click "Done" to record the changes
The values come from the "Form" field in the DIAGNOSIS table
1. To add click the "Form arrow". You may re-name it to a laymen friendly term. Remove from the list by removing the value from the "Form field (without deleting the diagnosis)
2. Click "Show Entrance Form List" to see the list. Remember that you have a limited amount of space on the form so you may need to go back to the form an make sure your changes fit